Duplicating website's formatting in local doc builds

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: pgsql-docs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Duplicating website's formatting in local doc builds
Date: 2020-02-11 18:37:13
Lists: pgsql-docs

I'm wondering how to do $SUBJECT. The fine manual suggests

make STYLE=website html

but what I'm getting here with that is not a very close approximation
of what I see at postgresql.org. It's closer than the default,
but it's not the same font, margins, etc.

I also wonder why duplicating the website's style isn't the default.
Doesn't seem like having authors optimize for some other style is
what we really want.