Reporting query failing

From: aup20 <aup20(dot)devi(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Reporting query failing
Date: 2013-05-25 13:46:24
Lists: pgsql-performance

I am using postgresql 9.2, and we are getting error like -
System.Data.EntityException: The underlying provider failed on Open. --->
Devart.Data.PostgreSql.PgSqlException: Stream already closed!!!. I have
turned the autovacuum on but my reporting query is failing. When the manual
full autovacuum is performed along with analyse the reporting query works.
Please let me know how to deal with this situation.

Thank you
A.