Re: pgAdmin crashes on DDL

From: aditsu <aditsu(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgAdmin crashes on DDL
Date: 2013-05-20 15:00:56
Lists: pgadmin-support

aditsu wrote

> Dave Page-7 wrote
>> I definitely can't reproduce that then. :-/
>>
>>> After closing the query tool I can't click on anything because pgadmin
>>> is
>>> already dead.
>>> "Refresh on click" is set to None.
>>>
>>> Adrian
> Is this helpful? https://397921.bugs.gentoo.org/attachment.cgi?id=298223
> I'll try to obtain a new backtrace under the exact conditions I described
> in this report.
>
> Adrian

Ok, first time I tried to reproduce it running from gdb it didn't crash,
then I tried again outside of gdb and it crashed. Then I ran it from gdb
again, the last version of foo was still there (with the serial column), I
just did the "create script" thing and changed it back to integer, and this
time it crashed as expected. Backtrace attached (hopefully, not sure how
upload works on nabble).

backtrace <http://postgresql.1045698.n5.nabble.com/file/n5756202/backtrace>