Re: A bug in documentation for the Query Tool PostgreSQL Version 9.2.2, Win x86-64

From: Jozef Hlavaty <elfishboy(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: A bug in documentation for the Query Tool PostgreSQL Version 9.2.2, Win x86-64
Date: 2013-02-06 15:15:55
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Dear Sir/Madam,

Firstly let me congratulate all responsible for delivering us such a fine piece of software. I take
my hat off to you all.

I've donwloaded and installed PostgreSQL Version 9.2.2, Windows x86-64bit version ad would like to report a bug in documentation for the Query Tool.

The path to the page which I believe contains the bug:
mk:@MSITStore:C:\Program%20Files\PostgreSQL\9.2\pgAdmin%20III\docs\en_US\pgadmin3.chm::/query.html

In the section with code formatting commands the last two lines read:

Shift the selected text to upper case by pressing Control+Shift+U.
Shift the selected text to lower case by pressing Control+U.

In fact they the shortcuts should be swapped:

Shift the selected text to upper case by pressing Control+U.
Shift the selected text to lower case by pressing Control+Shift+U.

Thanks and Regards,
Jozef