Re: Find Out a Way to Recover Data From Android Phone

From: johnmethew <johnmethew(dot)132(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Find Out a Way to Recover Data From Android Phone
Date: 2012-12-28 23:11:13
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hi, I also faced the same problem few days back. You can easily recove all
your photos from Android phone very easily. After a lot of search I found a
software to recover deleted picture from android phone
<”http://www.remosoftware.com/recover-pictures-from-android-phone> . Needy
one can download <http://www.remosoftware.com/download#rrfa> from here.