Frequent update - how to do?

From: grell <grell33(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Frequent update - how to do?
Date: 2012-12-19 13:44:25
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,
Firstly I will tell you what I'm trying to do:
I have a database. I have a table Person. Person has location and this
location need to be updated f.e. every 5 min or with higher frequently.
Should I have some special tool, table or whatever to keep this data? I want
to have history of location so I nned to keep old values.

I'm a beginner so thank you for all advice :)