Re: Read rows deleted

From: Alejandro Carrillo <fasterzip(at)yahoo(dot)es>
To: "pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: Sergey Konoplev <gray(dot)ru(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Read rows deleted
Date: 2012-12-12 20:24:21
Lists: pgsql-performance

Hi,

Anybody knows how to create a table using a table file? It isn't a fdw, is a file that compose the table in postgresql and get with the pg_relation_filepath function. Ex:

select pg_relation_filepath('pg_proc');

Anybody knows a JDBC or a multiplatform code that let read the delete rows of a table without writing of a table file?

Thanks