pgagent linux install issues

From: hartrc <rhart2(at)mt(dot)gov>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgagent linux install issues
Date: 2012-11-28 22:16:54
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,
I'm attempting to install pgagent on SLES 11. So far I have downloaded the
pgagent (3.3.0) to the server. Extracted using gunzip and untarred.
I had the sysadmin install cmake 2.6 & wxGTK & wxGTK-devel using yast. When
i run wx-config it shows version 2.8.10

When i attempt to install pgagent I execute

cmake /path/to/source

I get error:

CMake Error at cmake/FindWX.cmake:271 (MESSAGE):
The selected wxWidgets configuration (version: 2.8, debug: yes, static:
no,
unicode: yes, modules: base) is not available.
Call Stack (most recent call first):
CMakeLists.txt:95 (FIND_PACKAGE)

I've also ran ccmake /path/to/source
with following options:
CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE
CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX /usr/local
PG_CONFIG_PATH /postgresql/v91/bin/pg_config
STATIC_BUILD OFF
WX_CONFIG_PATH /usr/bin/wx-config
WX_DEBUG

Please can someone help as to what I am missing, the error certainly
suggests it is an issue with WxWidgets dependency but I'm not sure what that
issue is?

Thanks
Rob