Correlation in pg_stats

From: classical_89 <luongnx512(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Correlation in pg_stats
Date: 2012-11-26 09:52:21
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,First sorry for my bad English :D.I'm new in PostgreSQL and database .Now
i'm researching about statistic correlation .I want to make a example with
the table -assume that I have tbl_test table and two column - id & name -
and do something to get correlation of a column is near 0 (zero).What step
can i do ?
Thanks for your support :)