pgBackRest configuration with DDBoost

From: Naveed Iftikhar <naveed27c(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: pgBackRest configuration with DDBoost
Date: 2024-06-04 02:23:15
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi Experts,
   I need to implement the full and incremental backups of postgreSQL cluster with a very large database (6 TB).  Currently we are using  DDBoost for Oracle database backups.  So I was curious if we can use some postgres backup tool which is compatible or configurable with DDBoost.  I googled and seems  like pgBackRest or pbRMAN are pretty nice tools but not sure if these can be configurable with DDBoost.   Please if someone can provide me the guidance about which tool is the best for full and incremental backups?
Best Regards -Naveed-