Re: problem with recreating database with export

From: Dennis Gearon <gearond(at)sbcglobal(dot)net>
To: "rod(at)iol(dot)ie" <rod(at)iol(dot)ie>
Cc: "adrian(dot)klaver(at)gmail(dot)com" <adrian(dot)klaver(at)gmail(dot)com>, "pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: problem with recreating database with export
Date: 2012-09-27 19:49:34
Lists: pgsql-general

The only thing that I can offer is that it works from inside psql as user postgre but NOT from invoking postgres using -f filename from the commas line as user postgre. I have to admit that I did not use -U as OS user postgres, but that shouldn't be necessary with a stock gnarled_conf file.

The errors are 99% 'illegal command' associated with '\B'day or '\.' ending a COPY command.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android