DatabaseMetaData.getIndexInfo() throws exceptions

From: André Rothe <cyberdyne_systems(at)gmx(dot)de>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: DatabaseMetaData.getIndexInfo() throws exceptions
Date: 2002-04-07 20:44:39
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi!

During the development of an application, I found three bugs in the
jdbc driver of postgresql (version 7.2 for Java2).

I used the method DatabaseMetaData.getIndexInfo() and I was
surprised, as an exception occured.
After I had decompiled the driver classes with JODE (sorry!),
I developed a workaround for my application.

Please check my changes and write me, if they are correct.
I've commented the changes on the.java file (see attachment).

Thanks
Andy

http://www.gmx.net

Attachment Content-Type Size
postgres.java application/octet-stream 3.9 KB