import *.backup-file (PostGIS - not mine)

From: gipsy-king1 <stuehle(at)gis-consult(dot)de>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: import *.backup-file (PostGIS - not mine)
Date: 2012-06-11 08:42:26
Lists: pgsql-general

Dear all

I have to import and watch/edit data stored in an .backup-file. This is a
backup-file, stored by an other firm.
My problem is, I am new at Postgres and it is the first time I have to work
with PostGIS-data.

I installed pgAdminIII and tryed to import it with this program. But it will
not work...

Can you tell me what I have to do?

best regards,
Thomas