From: Steven Boyd <sboyd67(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Date: 2011-08-04 13:04:38
Lists: pgsql-general

Good morning!

When I installed version 8.3.12, I used a local account as the service account. Well, we're getting into an issue where because it's a local account it gets removed from the "logon as a service" list because its not a domain account (part of our global policy object).

So my question is this:

Can I use the PostgreSQL CLI to change the service account to a domain account?  If so, how?

Thanks!

Steve