hstore installed in a separate schema

From: Ioana Danes <ioanasoftware(at)yahoo(dot)ca>
To: PostgreSQL General <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: hstore installed in a separate schema
Date: 2011-08-03 19:55:18
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

I am planning to use the contrib module hstore
but I would like to install it on a separate schema, not public,
and include the schema in the search_path.
Do you know if there are any issues with this scenario.
In the hstore.sql script I see it forces it into public:

-- Adjust this setting to control where the objects get created.
SET search_path = public;

I did some tests for my use cases and it all works fine...

Thank you in advance,
Ioana