Install dblink on postgres server on windows

From: Gelembjuk <tower(at)pu(dot)if(dot)ua>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Install dblink on postgres server on windows
Date: 2007-10-08 08:41:29
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello.

I want to use fuction dblink in my queries. But it is not installed on my
postgres server.
I have found that i was able to install this function when installing
postgres on my machine.
I tried to start installation app again but it does not ask me if i want to
install dblink (or other pachages).

How can i install this function without reinstalling the server? Maybe it is
possible to run some SQL file to add this function?