Re: View permission error after upgrading from 8.4 -> 9.2

From: Brian Hirt <bhirt(at)me(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: View permission error after upgrading from 8.4 -> 9.2
Date: 2013-08-13 20:19:47
Lists: pgsql-general

None of the relations used by vcredit_info are views.   They are all tables.   Oddly, I dropped the view and recreated it and the problem went away.  Earlier I was just using create or replace view and the problem persisted.   The schema was created by using pg_restore from an 8.4 custom dump.   I can do another pg_restore and see if the problem is reproducible if you want.