question about "vacuum full" command

From: "yanliang lei" <msdnchina(at)163(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-docs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-docs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: question about "vacuum full" command
Date: 2024-08-16 13:26:07
Lists: pgsql-docs

"vacuum full" command is : vacumm full command in the psql, for example:
postgres=# vacuum full;
VACUUM
postgres=#

in my question,vacumm full command is not "vacuum full <table_name>" command

I want to know :vacumm full command ( not "vacuum full <table_name>" command) will influence which table?----all tables in current database?

but in the docs(https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/routine-vacuuming.html ), there is no description about vacumm full command ( not "vacuum full <table_name>" command) will influence which table?

I think the following is perfect in the document : adding the description about vacumm full command ( not "vacuum full <table_name>" command) will influence which table.