[Pljava-dev] Problem with PLJava on production machine

From: bart(dot)de(dot)man at ticketmatic(dot)com (bartdeman)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] Problem with PLJava on production machine
Date: 2011-03-11 11:20:36
Lists: pljava-dev

John R Pierce wrote:

> are all folders above the folder containing this file o:rx ?

yes they are.

Another thing I tried is installing the jar in a db on my dev machine, and
then dumping the db and restoring it on the production machine.
When executing any of the functions in the jar, I get the same
NullPointerException.

Can I somehow increase the verbosity of the output?

Thanks,
Bart