Request for example using pqconnectstart,pqconnectpoll part.

From: Om Prakash Jaiswal <op12om(at)yahoo(dot)co(dot)in>
To: "pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Request for example using pqconnectstart,pqconnectpoll part.
Date: 2021-02-04 15:27:17
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,Please provide a sample example using pqconnectstart , pqconnectpoll to make  a asynchronous connection and executing a query for client application in C.It is part of
libpq - C Library.
I am able to do query using PQconnectdb and PQexec.I have also used PQconnectdb and PQsendQuery.  PQconnectdb is blocking call, now I want to replace PQconnectdb with non blocking connection pqconnectstart and pqconnectpoll.
Please provide an example.

Thanks in advance.
RegardsOm PrakashDBA, Bangalore