New functionality - Table tree view

From: benj(dot)dev(at)laposte(dot)net
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: New functionality - Table tree view
Date: 2014-03-13 09:49:07
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi,

It's been a while I think a possibility of tree view for table will be a great improvment for pgadmin.

It's possible to consider "tree view" in differents way
- Possibility to create virtual directories for tables and possibility to expand or not expand these directories
- Possibilty to group table by a prefix/suffix/regexp of tables names
- Possibility to group herited tables
- other possibilities...

When we have hundreds table, it will be a great help. And I think with a little imagination we should be able to find a solution

Thanks.