Re: create tablespaces and users

From: Pepe TD Vo <pepevo(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: Shreeyansh Dba <shreeyansh2014(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Pgsql-admin <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: create tablespaces and users
Date: 2019-01-14 16:09:03
Lists: pgsql-admin

what if I transfer the schemas/triggers, etc... from oracle to postgres, are they stayed the same or what?  What is the best way suggestion I need to do?
thank you.
v/r, Bach-Nga

No one in this world is pure and perfect.  If you avoid people for their mistakes you will be alone. So judge less, love and forgive more.To call him a dog hardly seems to do him justice though in as much as he had four legs, a tail, and barked, I admit he was, to all outward appearances. But to those who knew him well, he was a perfect gentleman (Hermione Gingold)
**Live simply **Love generously **Care deeply **Speak kindly.*** Genuinely rich *** Faithful talent *** Sharing success