archives' email-address obscurifier should not trigger on URLs

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: archives' email-address obscurifier should not trigger on URLs
Date: 2009-05-31 18:13:56
Lists: pgsql-www

An example of $subject can be seen here:
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-bugs/2009-05/msg00141.php

I believe this is probably the same issue that Kevin
Field was reporting here:
http://archives.postgresql.org/message-id/200904171407(dot)n3HE7uri070869(at)wwwmaster(dot)postgresql(dot)org(dot)
For info, 0xC0000005 is a pretty general access violation error.

This turns what should be an easy link-click into a bit of a pain.
If people get more enthusiastic about referencing the archives by
message-ID it's going to become a real issue. Can we tighten that up?

I realize that message IDs are hard to tell from email addresses in
general, but if it's part of a URL I think we can assume it doesn't need
to be obscured.