pgmemcache status

From: Marc Munro <marc(at)bloodnok(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgmemcache status
Date: 2008-07-09 17:39:03
Lists: pgsql-general

Hope this is the right place to ask. Apologies if not.

Is pgmemcache still being actively supported/developed? I have
experienced a database crash with postgres 8.3.3 and pgmemcache 1.2beta1

Doing select * from pg_settings (with shared_preload_libraries defined
and no custom variable definitions) causes a server reset.

I will happily provide more information to anyone who wants it and
intend to attach a gdb session to it tomorrow when I will have more time
to investigate the cause.

Thanks.

__
Marc