Re: Installing debugger

From: Robert Fitzpatrick <lists(at)webtent(dot)net>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: PostgreSQL <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Installing debugger
Date: 2008-05-16 16:47:25
Lists: pgsql-general

On Fri, 2008-05-16 at 14:27 +0100, Dave Page wrote:
> There is a README with the plugin which tells you how to modify
> postgresql.conf to preload the libraries at server start (which you
> must do). Once you've done that, just run the pldbgapi.sql script
> that's also included to load the api functions into the database you
> wish to debug.

Thanks for the help, I guess this is my problem. I do not have anything
in the Windows server plugins folder except plugin_debugger.dll and
plugin_profiler.dll. On the FreeBSD box, cannot find plugin_debugger.so
anywhere or the pldbgapi.sql script on either server. More suggestions?

I did find this link, so I believe I know how to get it setup once I get
the needed lib and script files...

http://cvs.pgfoundry.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/edb-debugger/server/Attic/pldebugger.README?rev=1.1&content-type=text/x-cvsweb-markup

--
Robert