Re: Gurjeet Singh Index Adviser User Interface

From: Rob Sargent <robjsargent(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Gurjeet Singh Index Adviser User Interface
Date: 2020-09-29 22:21:13
Lists: pgsql-general

On 9/29/20 3:46 PM, Yessica Brinkmann wrote:
> I will greatly appreciate a help with this topic please. I really need
> to use that interface to be able to test my thesis. And I am not being
> able to use.
> Best regards,
> Yessica Brinkmann

I didn't see any reported error messages in your post.

And you followed all the installation instructions: apply patch, compile
install postgres, etc? Not for the faint of heart, to be sure.

As presented

pg_advise_index -d DB -h host -U user -s 10M -o advisory.sql workload.sql

would need to be run in the directory containing advisory.sql and your
PATH would need to include the directory containing the
'pg_advise_index' executable.