Using JDBC driver with Visual Cafe DB edition 3.0c

From: "Hutton, Rob" <HuttonR(at)plymart(dot)com>
To: "'pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Using JDBC driver with Visual Cafe DB edition 3.0c
Date: 1999-06-09 20:22:57
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

There seems to be a problem searching the archives where I find 90% of my
answers, so here's one hopefully someone can help me with.

I am trying to get the jdbc driver working with Visual Cafe Database
Developer Edition v3.0c. When I go to set up a new database connection
component, it is asking for a Vendor SubProtocol and Vendor SubName. What
do I put in these fields? Everything I have tried has resulted in an error
"Unrecognized Subprotocol".

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Rob

Rob Hutton