[Pljava-dev] java.lang.SecurityException

From: jluo at teltronics(dot)com (Joves Luo)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] java.lang.SecurityException
Date: 2005-03-28 19:02:23
Lists: pljava-dev

Thomas Hallgren wrote:

>Ok, that looks good. Still, according to your stacktrace, an attempt is

>made to load the PGtoXML.jar using the system classloader which in turn

>tells me that either your CLASSPATH environment variable or the
>pljava.classpath in the postgresql.conf contains this jar. You should
>remove that setting.
>
>Regards,
>Thomas Hallgren

Thank you, that seemed to do the trick on the securityexception. But
now I am getting another exception:

***Exception:

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.postgresql.Driver

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.postgresql.Driver

at org.postgresql.pljava.sqlj.Loader.findClass(Loader.java:193)

at PGtoXML.OWDBConnection.<init>(OWDBConnection.java:10)

at PGtoXML.OWDBtoXML.<init>(OWDBtoXML.java:18)

at PGtoXML.PGtoXML.getXmlString(PGtoXML.java:7)

LOG: Exception

LOG: in thread "main"

java.lang.NullPointerException

at PGtoXML.OWDBtoXML.makeDBXML(OWDBtoXML.java:39)

at PGtoXML.OWDBtoXML.makeDBXML(OWDBtoXML.java:34)

at PGtoXML.PGtoXML.getXmlString(PGtoXML.java:8)

ERROR: java.lang.NullPointerException

My code imports classes from another jar file (Postgresql JDBC). I
installed all the jar files that are needed to run my program. The
program compiles and runs on windows as a java program, and runs on
windows as a pljava function. It just doesn't work when I do the same
thing for Linux. Please let me know what I need to do.