Re: Binaries for EOL version?

From: Evan Rempel <erempel(at)uvic(dot)ca>
To: pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Binaries for EOL version?
Date: 2023-10-19 21:12:56
Lists: pgsql-admin

I'm not arguing if the yum-archive.postgresql.org should or should not
permit browsing. I'm trying to give you a solution that you can
implement today to acquire the packages that you need.

IMHO I applaud the fact that these packages are more difficult to get
than the currently supported and tested versions. I can't see a reason
why anyone would want to still be running them, but lets give credit
where credit is due. The packages are still available even if I can't
see a reason to run them.

Evan.