Re: PostgreSQL Conference East 08

From: Simon Riggs <simon(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Cc: Dave Page <dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org>, pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL Conference East 08
Date: 2007-11-20 19:56:01
Lists: pgeu-general

On Tue, 2007-11-20 at 11:44 -0800, Joshua D. Drake wrote:

> I *thought* that the EU community might be interested in such
> information, just as the US community is made aware of all the EU
> conferences (Fossdem, PGCon EU, PGDay Italy...).

pgsql-general and pgsql-advocacy are not US Community lists, they are
international ones.

If the US community want a private list, they can have one. We promise
not to post European issues to any such list. I'm serious, but mean no
insult by that, I just want you to understand the purpose of this list.

--
Simon Riggs
2ndQuadrant http://www.2ndQuadrant.com