SPI_exec() + PG_TRY/PG_CATCH

From: "Aleksandrs Vinogradovs" <avinogradovs(at)Clearpathnet(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-general" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: SPI_exec() + PG_TRY/PG_CATCH
Date: 2007-10-16 17:51:15
Lists: pgsql-general

Guys,

So I haven't got my question answered, thus trying it again ;)

How do I handle SPI errors properly without rethrowing them or
using subtransactions ? My current code works (simple PG_CATCH()
with resseting of error state), but reports reference leaks for
every failed SPI_exec() call...

Thanks!

Best regards,
Alex Vinogradovs