Template0 datfrozenxid age is 160million and progressing

From: Rijo Roy <rjo_roy(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Template0 datfrozenxid age is 160million and progressing
Date: 2018-08-01 11:28:39
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello Everyone,
I am observing a steady increase in age(datfrozenxid) of template0 database in my Postgresql 10 running in a RHEL 6.9Currently, it is at 166846989 and I am not able to vacuum the same as datallowconn is false. Thought of setting it to true and perform a vacuum freeze on the same. Before doing that, I wanted to check whether I should be worrying for something here or can I just go ahead with my plan.
Thanks, Rijo Roy

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android