C function problem with 8.2.4

From: "Anton A(dot) Patrushev" <anton(at)orkney(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: C function problem with 8.2.4
Date: 2007-07-25 06:01:32
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello,

My C function for Pl/pgsql worked fine until I upgraded to 8.2.4
version. Now it fails with signal 11 (segmentation fault).

The problem is - I can't find where, 'cause it's working fine if I'm
trying to raun postmaster with gdb :(

And after I ran it with gdb once, it's working fine without gdb until I
restart the server.

What can be a reason? Memory management? Why it was working with
previous version?

Can somebody help me with this problem?

Thanks in advance!

Anton.