Re: Mass Update

From: Iain Adams <aca04iba(at)shef(dot)ac(dot)uk>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Mass Update
Date: 2007-04-23 18:22:41
Lists: pgsql-general

Roger,

This statement runs but the table isnt actually updated. Slightly odd.
I ran the subquery, which makes perfect sense and nothing was
returned. If I remove the AND temp.id <> junctions.id part I get loads
of results returned but if I run the update with the the adjusted
subquery I get ERROR: more than one row returned by a subquery used
as an expression. Dont quite know what is going wrong.

Thanks alot

Iain