SQL Question - Group By and % results per row

From: "Mike" <akiany(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: SQL Question - Group By and % results per row
Date: 2007-03-12 19:53:11
Lists: pgsql-general

I have a SQL statement that uses group-by to generate reports as such:

GroupField Clicks
---------------- -----------
Page 1 50
Page 2 20
Page 3 30

Now, as an added field, I also want it to tell me what percent of
total clicks each row represents.

GroupField Clicks Percent
---------------- ----------- ------------
Page 1 50 50%
Page 2 20 20%
Page 3 30 30%

How do I get access to the total of all clicks on per row basis so I
can divide it? The only solution that comes to my mind is create a
subquery that does a (select count(*) from... where... ) of the
original grouped by sql statement.

Thank you for your help in advance,
Regards,
Mike