Re: Record not returned until index is rebuilt

From: "Nik" <XLPizza(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Record not returned until index is rebuilt
Date: 2007-01-29 14:38:25
Lists: pgsql-general

Thanks for the quick response.

It is PostgreSQL 8.0.6 running on Windows 2003 Server.

I haven't had any other issues with this particular piece of hardware
and it is fairly new and well maintained (not that this matters much).
I am going to try to drop and recreate this table, index, and the
contents and see if I face any other problems.

Nik