Failed to set permision Win2k3-PG Installation Issues

From: objectmodelol(at)hotmail(dot)com
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Failed to set permision Win2k3-PG Installation Issues
Date: 2006-12-14 20:03:36
Lists: pgsql-general

Everytime I try to install Postgre 8.2, I get the following error:

Failed to set permissions on the installed files. Please see the
logfile.

The thing is, I'm telling PG to use my Administrator account (the
account I'm currently logged in as) and I'm pretty sure it has access
to everything.

Any idea?