Re: PostGreSql cannot start after windows update

From: "Albert" <alberto(dot)molteni(at)libero(dot)it>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PostGreSql cannot start after windows update
Date: 2006-11-16 10:20:44
Lists: pgsql-general

Dear Richard. I've now solved reading a French forum.
I obtained an error 1069 service cannot start due to logon failure when
I tried to start the server manually.

Now: it's sufficient to go in the options of the user postgres (Local
Users->postgres) and change the settings for the password to set that
it never expires...

So the service will run!!