Re: drop a check

From: ivan marchesini <marchesini(at)unipg(dot)it>
To: Volkan YAZICI <yazicivo(at)ttnet(dot)net(dot)tr>
Cc: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: drop a check
Date: 2006-11-13 17:38:27
Lists: pgsql-sql

Dear Volkan,
thank you for your answer...
I have tried to verify the table
information_schema.constraint_column_usage, but, and I was really
surprised, I have found nothing inside it..
it seems there are not checks!!!
I have also seen the manual page you suggested but I can't understand
why I don't have checks in this table...

but I'm sure I have checks in my table.. because they works!!!!!
does this problem can be related to the fact that I have created the
checks only after that I have created the table...
I have used this syntacs:
alter table tablename add check (......)

however it sounds strange!!!!!
thanks!!!
Ivan

--