Re: v6 beta 2 still crashes at times when

From: mike <mike(at)thegodshalls(dot)com>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: v6 beta 2 still crashes at times when
Date: 2006-10-11 19:23:13
Lists: pgadmin-support

I have the crash when selecting a table, right clicking, selecting View
Data->View All Rows or sometimes the View Top 100 rows.

Pgadmin starts to display the data in the table and then aborts.

I have a minidump from the last crash if that would help. Otherwise I
will try to build it from source and then run it.

I can't say it happens all the time. It is usually after the 3rd or 4th
time I open a table does it decide to crash.

Mike