Re: Unsubscribe

From: Mark Lewis <mark(dot)lewis(at)mir3(dot)com>
To: Bruno Wolff III <bruno(at)wolff(dot)to>
Cc: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>, luc(dot)delgado(at)aveyron(dot)chambagri(dot)fr, pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org
Date: 2006-10-04 16:26:48
Lists: pgsql-performance

I'd prefer to have a short footer link called something like "Mailing
List Page" which would take you to a page where you could subscribe,
unsubscribe, or view the archives. I think that making the link short
and also making it a quick shortcut away from the archives tips the
scales in terms of utility vs. annoyance. One of the tips that shows up
in the footers today is just a link to the archives anyway.

-- Mark Lewis