Re: Unsubscribe

From: Csaba Nagy <nagy(at)ecircle-ag(dot)com>
To: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Cc: Tobias Brox <tobias(at)nordicbet(dot)com>, Bruno Wolff III <bruno(at)wolff(dot)to>, luc(dot)delgado(at)aveyron(dot)chambagri(dot)fr, postgres performance list <pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Date: 2006-10-04 16:02:53
Lists: pgsql-performance

> If we didn't want to add it for each list we could just add a link here:
>
> http://www.postgresql.org/community/lists/subscribe

+1

When I want to unsubscribe from a list (very rare in my case, I don't
subscribe in the first place if I'm not sure I want to get it), I start
by looking where I subscribed... so the above suggestion might work
quite well even for lazy subscribers, they'll have their unsubscription
info right where they started the subscription process, no more
searching needed.

Cheers,
Csaba