elog tab indentation

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: elog tab indentation
Date: 2003-10-16 16:54:46
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I observe that the server log is now indenting DETAIL/HINT lines:

LOG: server process (PID 8468) was terminated by signal 6
LOG: terminating any other active server processes
WARNING: terminating connection because of crash of another server process
DETAIL: The postmaster has commanded this server process to roll back the current transaction and exit, because another server process exited abnormally and possibly corrupted shared memory.
HINT: In a moment you should be able to reconnect to the database and repeat your command.
LOG: all server processes terminated; reinitializing

This is not the behavior I thought we agreed to.