What about pgtclsh

From: maxime(dot)delaunay(at)gmail(dot)com
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: What about pgtclsh
Date: 2006-07-24 10:07:59
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello everybody,

I must replace an old server by a new one, and I decide to upgrade
postgresql 7.1.3 to 8.1.4.
But a lot of web script use a program name pgtclsh. I try to find somes
informations about it on the web, but all the information that I find
was for the older version thant 8.

Someone have a idea to install pgtclsh for Postgresql 8.1.4 ?

Thx a lot.

Maxime