does postgres log the create/refresh of a materialized view anywhere?

From: Jonathan Vanasco <postgres(at)2xlp(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org general" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: does postgres log the create/refresh of a materialized view anywhere?
Date: 2016-12-13 23:57:15
Lists: pgsql-general

Is there a way to find out when a materialized view was created/refreshed? I couldn't find this information anywhere in the docs.

the use-case is that I wish to update a materialized view a few times a day in a clustered environment. i'd like to make sure one of the redundant nodes doesn't refresh if needed. I can log this manually in postgresql if needed, but was hoping there was some "timestamp" on the view in a system table.