Re: SessionID, pretty please

From: tom(dot)darci(at)gmail(dot)com
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: SessionID, pretty please
Date: 2006-06-07 23:24:02
Lists: pgsql-general

OK... so I see now that Access seems to be having a field day with
opening and closing sessions, in a way that seems out of my control.

This explains why my temporary table solutions (and then my plperl
global variable solution) were not working.

I will have to go with plan B.

I'd still be curious as to getting a sessionID, though.

-Tom