Re: Transactions, PostgreSQL and MS Access front end.

From: "Karen Hill" <karen_hill22(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Transactions, PostgreSQL and MS Access front end.
Date: 2006-04-24 20:54:57
Lists: pgsql-general

Cool. I knew ADO could do transactions on Access's JET database
engine, but didn't know they could do so on another RDBMS like
PostgreSQL. So basically I can use the BeginTrans and CommitTrans to
do the work of PostgreSQL's BEGIN; and COMMIT;

On a adjacent topic, how does PostgreSQL know that BeginTrans and
CommitTrans are psuedonyms for BEGIN and COMMIT? Is it the ODBC driver?