Need a GNU SQL CLI tool for Win32 with ODBC support.

From: Roy Souther <roy(at)silicontao(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Need a GNU SQL CLI tool for Win32 with ODBC support.
Date: 2006-03-01 23:00:21
Lists: pgsql-general

I love Linux, any tool you need it has it. Just try to find the most
basic of tools for Windows, what a joke.

I need an Open Source SQL command line tool for Windows that will let me
script queries to a database over an ODBC connection. It must use ODBC
because it may or may not be PostgreSQL. Some times it will but the rest
of the time I have no idea what is on the other end.

Most crap I am finding is shareware and everything is GUI. Some stuff is
Open Source but requires Java, not good but still not CLI.

Has anyone seen such a tool?

Royce Souther
www.SiliconTao.com
Let Open Source help your business move beyond.

For security this message is digitally authenticated by GnuPG.