Update in all tables

From: Judith Altamirano Figueroa <jaltamirano(at)correolux(dot)com(dot)mx>
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Update in all tables
Date: 2006-02-22 17:59:06
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hello everybody I need to update a field with the same value in the
tables of my data base but this field exists in almost all tables and
has the same value, I don't want to code a script, so my question is if
there is some way to update that field with a query and affects all the
tables that contain the field?

Thanks in advanced, regards!!!