duplicate postings in planetpostgresql

From: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
To: blog(at)revsys(dot)com, Devrim GUNDUZ <devrim(at)gunduz(dot)org>
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: duplicate postings in planetpostgresql
Date: 2006-01-13 15:57:38
Lists: pgsql-www

I think we have another case like David Wheelers where old blog posts
are picking up in the feed as new entrys for the current date. This one
is on Frank Wiles blog. I think last time it was an issue with the feed,
not sure if thats the case here, can you look into it? If you need help
ping me on irc :-)

Robert Treat